- Don’t stall; sign up for the conference today!
- Get revved up for Indy!
- Put the pedal to the metal for Indy!
We will do our best to keep them at a minimum because what we really want you to focus on is the deadline for the super early bird registration—Saturday, June 15.
Experience three days of educational sessions, skill-building workshops, thought-provoking conversations, and special events for the discounted rate of $255. Remember this special rate is available only to members of Preservation Leadership Forum (you can join through registration) and is available through June 15.
But like any good race, winning is about more than the money. This year’s conference has a rich line-up of sessions that will help you cross the finish line faster:
- Conversation Starters devoted to Diversity in Preservation, Getting Real about Real Estate, and Mid-Century Modern.
- Education sessions meant to jump start discussions, speed toward new techniques, and fuel the work you do every day.
- An opening plenary keynote by preservation’s own lap leader, Henry Glassie.
Not to mention that by registering early, you also get first dibs on field sessions.
For those that are organizational level members of Preservation Leadership Forum, don’t forget that you are also eligible for the multiple registrant discount.
So leave the starting gate today by signing up at www.preservationnation.org/conference.